Organic social media marketing is the strategy of advertising your dental practice through your social media pages. Social Media presents the perfect outlet to market your services through free custom text posts and images, and High quality professional edited videos.
Your practice’s social media presence can play a significant role in your online reputation and relationships with patients.
Social media makes it easier for your patients to share information about you and your practice with their friends and family members.
In this changing economy, competition among Dentists for patients requires the latest technologies and best mediums for connecting existing and potential new patients. Social Media is the Dentists’ best tool and with over 75% of patients worldwide on Facebook, Instagram, and Google business.
It is imperative to understand this utility. Attendees will learn how to effectively use a Facebook page for their business and how to leverage subscribers of their page to attract new customers. Techniques for increasing the subscriber base and best methods for engagement of existing subscribers will be presented.
● Learn how to optimize your Google My Business account to rank higher in the Google map.
● Learn the importance of Google reviews and how to get more of them!
● Understand different online social media platforms.
● Identify the demographics associated with each social media platform.
● Be HIPAA compliant when using social media within the practice setting.
Your dental practice probably already has a social media business page on all platforms. If not, creating one should be your top priority.
A social media business page is one of the most valuable digital marketing tools you can have to promote your dental practice and teach people about your services. One of the most important aspects of any social media business page is its “CCC” Custom Content Creation.
Custom content marketing is the process of creating and tailoring the written and media content on your social media business pages to attract visitors and convince them to interact in some way, The content on your site can play a valuable role in:
● Establishing your dental authority
● Building relationships with patients
● Educating patients about your services and practices
● Increasing conversions
Ideally, your social media business pages should feature several types of content to increase the amount of time users spend on your site. Creating a blend of infographics, Custom Photos, patient testimonials, and custom video content, your social media business page can do miracles to promote your dental practice and produce new patients.
● Promote their practice ethically on social media and abide by current advertising standards.
● Know how to maintain professional boundaries with patients on social media.
● Respond appropriately to online complaints and criticism from patients or colleagues.
● Use social media to promote patient access.
● Use social media for oral health education.